Does your packaging work? Is your product selling like sweet cakes? If not, you may want to consider your packaging options as they are after all the means to an end. Packaging may be more important to your sales than you realize. Launching a new product is costly and here many companies make the mistake of going for a cheaper packaging option to save money, when in fact all you are doing is bringing down your sales.
Packaging needs have to be looked at well in advance of your product being ready for the market, as you would not like to sit with a product that is ready, and no packaging. There are also other factors to consider when looking at packaging options such as size, weight, shape, shipping and the most important promotion. Your packaging information, design as well as conventionality will all have an impact on your sales.
With all packaging there are rules as well as steps to take whereby you can ensure a strong, cost effective packaging that still promotes your product.
Rules to work by when looking for packaging:
- Does your packaging market your product inside? Does the packaging look good and provide all the required information?
- Does your packaging protect your product sufficiently? Will it also be safe when shipping or transporting?
- Does your packaging meet the required regulations for your product?
Steps to consider prior to ordering your packaging:
- Have a good solid look at your competitors and their packaging uses.
- Do thorough markets analyse and see what it is that the consumer desires.
- Test a few sample packaging options and see if it works for you.
- Have a look at the information that will be going onto the packaging, will it fit?
- What branding options does the selected packaging offer you?
When looking at a packaging company you need to have a look at their available packaging solutions as well as their knowledge and capabilities. Can they provide you with what you truly need at a reasonable price plus quality service? Can they offer you a fresh approach in addition to a style that suits your product and intended market?
The transport industry has become quite rugged; therefore if your product will need to be transported or even shipped, you may need to look at extra packaging as well as support in order to protect your product. Find out from your packaging company what type of extra packaging solutions they have or would suggest in such a case.
Obtaining assistance in perfecting your packaging solution does not have to be an elongated and tedious experience as there are solutions right around the corner. If you are looking for unique packaging and not just a one size fits all option have a look at what TITAN can offer you. Packaging is about getting your product sold and with the use of professionals in the packaging industry, you cannot go wrong. Make your pick from a wide range of solutions or design your own to make your product sell from day one.
Contact Titan Packaging today and learn how we can help with your packaging!